SIG Call for Papers
SIG SEC – Workshop on Information Security and Privacy (WISP)
We invite individuals to submit research articles, case studies, position papers, research-in-progress papers, and panel discussion proposals that address all the most interesting aspects of information security, assurance, privacy, and ethics.
SIG SI (Social Inclusion) – Research Workshop
Please consider submitting to our Pre-ICIS Research Workshop. The complete CFP is below.
Submission deadline extended until October 15!
ANCILLARY MEETINGS & WORKSHOPS – DETAILS
ADDITIONAL ICIS WORKSHOPS & ANCILLARY MEETINGS
While registering for ICIS 2023, be sure to review the many exciting workshops and ancillary meetings being offered! If you have previously registered for ICIS 2023, but would like to modify your registration by adding on a meeting, please follow the steps below:
- Be sure you are logged in with your AIS membership.
- Visit https://aisnet.org/page/ConferenceRegisterHelp.
- Click on Register. You will be given a choice to do a new registration or modify existing registration.
- Click Modify
- Click Attendee Selections
- Select the preferred Ancillary Meetings & Workshops
- Select the “Save & Proceed to Checkout” button
If you would like to only register for an ancillary only event*, please visit:
*Please note: You must be logged in as a member to view the member rate otherwise non-member rate will apply. This does not give you access to any other conference events.