TREO TALKS & IMPORTANT DATES
National University of Singapore, Singapore
Georgia State University, USA
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, India
TREO (Technology, Research, Education, and Opinion) Talks provide speakers and the audience a venue to present research ideas, education innovations, exciting tools & data, or opinions related to any area of information systems, the information systems research community, or information technology.
The goal of TREO Talks is to provide a forum for “academics unfiltered”.
TREO Talk submissions are one (1) page abstracts that are editorially reviewed to ensure that they are related to information systems and appropriate for ICIS 2023. Please use the TREO paper template to prepare for your TREO Talk submissions. Accepted TREO Talks abstracts will be presented at a TREO Talk session. TREO Talks (including any material that the presenter would like to share) will be published in the AIS e-Library TREO Talks section. This will allow engagement with the material beyond the presentation at the conference.
Scholars from emerging economies are encouraged to use the opportunity to submit and deliver TREO talks.
Topics that might be appropriate for a TREO Talk session:
- A position or idea that you would like to advocate for the benefit of the IS community
- A research idea that you are contemplating, but have not started yet
- A research idea that you are developing and would like to receive feedback
- A research idea that you would like to invite collaborators to join you
- A cutting-edge research topic that you would like to receive feedback on
- A new tool or dataset that you want to share with the IS community
- A teaching tip for an IS/IT class
- An innovative teaching idea for an IS/IT class
- An idea regarding a new or innovative class for an IS/IT curriculum
- Innovative things that you are doing in your IS/IT class
- An opinion on an issue facing the IS field (e.g., journals, promotion) or any aspect of IS/IT
- A question or debate that you want to pose to the IS community
|Submission system opens:
|August 11, 2023
|September 15, 2023, 23:59 EDT (New York time)
|Notification of decision:
|September 25, 2023, 23:59 EDT (New York time)