Pre-booked Airport to Conference Hotel (Novotel and Westin) Airport/Hotel Transfers
ICIS 2023 attendees will have the opportunity to book one-way/roundtrip airport/hotel transfers at their expense (cost TBA). This will be available once registration opens in September. Attendees will be able to share their arrival/departure information with the selected third party and pay and communicate directly.
This option will offer attendees the ease of securing transportation in advance. We highly encourage this option. AIS volunteers and professional staff will be present at HYD to assist with transfers.
Hyderabad Airport – HYD
Hyderabad Airport is rated as one of the best airports in the world and has set benchmarks in operations, service quality and passenger experience. It has been consistently rated among the best airports, having been ranked as Global Top 3 airports in 5 – 15 million passenger per annum category for 9 consecutive years by Airport Council International (ACI) – Airport Service Quality (ASQ) passenger survey and as World No. 1 for 4 times.
Hyderabad Airport is also one of the most awarded airports in the world having won over 100+ awards for excellence in areas such as operational efficiency, environmental sustainability, safety, corporate governance and Corporate Social Responsibility among others. These awards reflect GHIAL’s endeavor to constantly strive to deliver service excellence to our passengers from all over the world.
Distance from ICIS 2023 Hotels:
- Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre – 35 km / 22 miles
- Westin Hyderabad Mindspace – 33 km / 20.5 miles
Airport (HYD) / Hotel (Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre & Westin) ground transfers will be available during the conference dates for a fee. Details and fees will be shared in 2023.
Transportation from Hyderabad Airport – HYD
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport serves Hyderabad and is situated at 20 kilometers / 12.43 miles from the city and attendees can opt for one of the following:
- One of the easiest ways to get to the city center from the airport is to take a government prepaid taxi, bookable at the counter in the arrivals area.
- You can opt for metered-taxi services such as Meru and Sky Cabs, which can be found in the parking area outside the terminal. Fares are not fixed and can range between 500 to 1,000 rupees, depending on the distance. Expect a 25-percent surcharge for night rides.
- You may also call an Uber or Ola if you’re able to connect to the airport Wi-Fi on your phone. With these, drivers will collect you at the dedicated pickup zones, which are signposted.
For additional information, see the following links:
Frequent Shuttle Service: Hyderabad Convention Center – Westin
Beginning Friday, December 8 through Wednesday, December 13, ICIS 2023 will provide frequent shuttle service between the HICC and Westin.
Please check back close to the conference dates for the daily shuttle schedule.
Getting Around in Hyderabad
State-run buses, local trains, and auto rickshaws are good public transport options. Buses and trains are cheaper options when compared to auto rickshaws but can be very crowded.
By cabs and taxi: Taxis are a hassle-free option to travel around the city of Hyderabad. You can use a popular app-based cab service like Uber and Ola.